Christy Media are searching for a forward thinking and driven Sales Representative to join our clients dynamic team in the United States.
To be successful in this position you should have a clear understanding of the components of the products and the ability to demonstrate how they work. You will be required to understand the needs of the customer along with providing recommendations and demonstrating products.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
You will be in regular contact with customers, primarily by telephone and e-mail but will involve some customer meetings with on-site visits. Manage geographic defined sales territory, maximising sales opportunities within those territories.
Qualifying leads, organising quotations, sales information, demonstrations, and recording sales processes will be regular tasks of yours.
• Maintain and increase regional sales as part of a team
• Meet agreed sales and profit targets
• Be a strong, contributing part of our Culture
• Maintain internal sales processes
• Grow and enhance relationships between our customers and our company
• Adhere to Company Values.
• Maintain and develop our business with our existing accounts
• Qualify, respond, record and follow up on sales leads
• Meet customers and prospects onsite
• Utilize opportunities from existing customer base
• Prospect for new customers within key target areas
• Experience – Around 5 years of experience with a proven track record in a successful b2b sales environment with Broadcasters and Media Production Companies.
• College degree
• Interest in technology
Home based but occasional travel to customers, trade shows & industry functions is a requirement.