We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join a leading broadcast equipment hire facility based in London. In this role, you will be responsible for proactively sourcing new business opportunities and helping to grow the business further.
Your duties will involve the following:
• To satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
• Generate new business for the company, seeking new areas to promote and diversify the business and brand
• Develop and maintain long term relationships with existing client accounts, identifying opportunities to grow business where possible
• Operate as main point of contact for certain assigned customers
• Work alongside the Projects team to manage the day to day running of clients’ productions. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the company's solutions according to customer needs and objectives. Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
• Manage social media platforms and website strategies
• Write copy for publications, sponsorship partners and company promotions
• Rotational on call weekend cover with Projects team
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Assist with procurement and preferred supplier bids
Key requirements for the role include:
• Commercial awareness, with the ability to forecast, budget, schedule and cost report across all of the company's productions
• A strong sales mind, with the ability to network and develop relationships with a diverse range of people across the industry
• Practical understanding of all related disciplines in the TV and film industry, encompassing location, live studio and post production
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Excellent customer service and negotiating skills with clients of any size across multiple genres
• Responsible, enthusiastic, proactive & self-motivated
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Excellent communication and diplomacy skills for dealing with clients, management, employees, crew and suppliers
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure
• Computer literacy, proficient typing skills and knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook 365, Excel and Powerpoint
• Strong experience as an account manager or in a sales role, preferably at a rental house or broadcast facilities environment
• Willing to work unsocial hours if required, including travel in the UK and abroad
This is an incredible opportunity to work for one of the industry's leading broadcast equipment hire facilities.
Please note that this role is non-commission based.
If you feel that you have the contacts and experience required, then please apply with a copy of your CV now. Please note that you must already have the eligibility to live and work in the UK as sponsorship will not be provided.