The Sales Director - Programmatic Partnerships is a key hands on role which will lead the development of partnerships with media agencies, platform partners, brands, trading desks, SSPs and DSPs to ensure revenue targets are achieved and a long term growth plan is implemented. As Sales Director you will work across the complete sales lifecycle from initial pre-sales through to activation and delivery working with both supply teams and demand partners to grow revenues. You will identify and build premium demand side partnerships with SSPs, DSPs and ad networks whilst working with existing partners to ensure continued revenue growth and adops teams to maximise yield . You will also be responsible for building a direct client base enabling direct and private marketplace deals with these clients.
To be considered for this role, applicants should have a proven background in programmatic sales and business development ideally with experience in the CTV/OTT video space. Additionally applicants should also have:
- An excellent understanding of programmatic video ad serving technologies
- An understanding of the digital video landscape including key players, revenue models, big data etc.
- An entrepreneurial and data driven mindset with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience working at a major DSP/SSP and/or on behalf of a publishers programmatic efforts
- Demonstrable experience in account ownership and managing the deal lifecycle from prospecting through to closing
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful media technology company and play a key part in their continued growth. If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful and are fully eligible to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship then please apply now.