We have an exciting opportunity on an initial 6-month contract basis for a Marketing Project Manager. You will support a team who are responsible for the delivery of campaigns, launches and new marketing operational developments for a major broadcaster.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all marketing projects launch to plan and work across functions to ensure collaboration across digital, ops, sales, legal, finance & wider communities. Working with key stakeholders you will understand what success looks like for each project and ensure end to end delivery of a range of large-scale projects.
Other responsibilities include:
• Managing the marketing campaign timing and dependencies across marketing, digital, legal, operations, creative ensure all runs in a timely, integrated manner across all teams.
• Planning and leading projects across multi-disciplinary teams working in close collaboration with other delivery teams across marketing, digital & operations.
• Matrix managing across project stakeholders, owning the agreed scope of work and tracking this through to delivery.
• Managing project schedules, resource allocation plans, project risks and issues, escalating any threats or opportunities to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Developing project progress reports covering overall project status, risks, issues, and mitigation plans, presenting across key stakeholders.
• Collaborating with key stakeholders to communicate scope or milestone changes clearly to ensure buy in throughout the organisation.
• Working within governance structures that define clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for a given project.
• Showing a willingness to go above and beyond, participate in supporting the project or delivery daily workloads when needed to meet deadlines
To be considered you must have demonstrable experience in delivering marketing projects (preferably within the broadcast and media space) and also have exceptional commication skills.
If you are excited to hear more, and eliegible to work and reside in the UK, please apply now!