A specialist broadcast and media technology solutions company currently have a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to provide maternity cover for the existing Office and Finance Manager. This role will be based remotely for entirety of the assignment.
To be considered, you must have proven record in supporting various teams within a busy organisation and be able to demonstrate knowledge in both bookkeeping tasks and office administration. Your finance duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Balancing accounts and preparing and processing sales invoices, receipts and purchase orders/invoices
• Completing VAT returns
• Checking company bank statements and preparing cash flow statements
• Compiling payroll data for our payroll provider
• Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
• Preparing information for auditors
• Keeping an annual company budget
Additionally, you will also support the UK and USA offices with the following administrative assistance:
• Purchasing, chasing suppliers/vendors, tracking deliveries
• Working with different business areas to source quotes and purchase orders
• Provide support to the HR department and on-boarding / organising
inductions for new employees
• Completing expenses and ensuring all necessary forms are accurately completed
• Managing the daily post, parcels and courier requests (incoming and outgoing)
• Answering in-bound calls and enquires
• Assisting with staff rotas, shift patterns and holiday requests
• Procuring mobile phones and laptops and other office equipment
Applicants must have exceptional attention to detail and be highly organised. You will ideally have exposure to Xero accountancy software and be familiar with Salesforce ERP.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, company benefits and ongoing training and development. If you feel you have the attributes to be successful, and are eligible to work and reside in the UK, then please apply now!