Our client, who provides cloud consultancy solutions to wide range of clients such as broadcasters, advertising agencies, publishing houses and e-gaming organisations, seek a Senior Project Manager on a 12-18 month Fixed Term Contract basis. This role will predominately be based from home, with some occasional requirement to attend meetings at the London-based client site. To be considered it is essential that you can demonstrate experience in project managing data migrations, transition to the cloud and data integrations (Microsoft Azure).
Commencing in May, this opportunity will focus is to deliver Project Management for a leading the fundamental change their clients technology structure.
You will Project Manage the technology transition to Microsoft Azure Network, Azure Compute and Office 365 and will include some migration to 3rd party providers which you will need to oversee.
It will be your responsibility to manage client expectations, 3rd party providers and engineering resources. During the latter stage of the project there will also be an office relocation and implementation of a new support function.
To be considered you must demonstrate exceptional people management, interpersonal, communication and technical skills. Strong organisation skills are also essential to ensure the 360-delivery of all the deliverables within this programme of works.
Other Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the successful delivery of client-related project
• Runs a program of discrete projects from design and development to production
• Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Provide status updates to the client on project progress, respond to and manage escalated client issues concerning system hardware, software and overall functionality of Support Partners deliverables
• Identify resources, negotiate availability and assign responsibilities
• Manage resource deployment for project activities either on site or as part of the overall project delivery
• Run regular focused status meetings across the program of projects taking responsibility for chairing meetings, organization, and identify projects that are failing and help to rectify and put back on track
• To give guidance, ensure methodologies are followed and track projects to ensure they are run on time, within budget and to requirements
• Partners with the Support Team to on service transition as part of the solution handover
• Directs and oversees project engineering team, 3rd parties and manages conflicts within group
• Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
In return this opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are eligible to work and reside in the UK and feel you have all the skills and attributes to be successful in this role, please apply with a full CV without delay!