We are working with an award-winning, video streaming company who are looking for an iOS Developer to join their mobile applications development team on a permanent basis where you will work closely with their design and backend teams to develop new components and features alongside assisting in the maintenance of existing apps.
You responsibilities will include:
- Building solutions that utilise object-orientated and programming best practices.
- Contributing to all aspects of the video platform including concept, deployment and updates.
- iOS and tvOS development to consume internal and external API services.
- Refactoring code to increase maintainability and reduce complexity
- Test, troubleshoot, debug and optimise application components for maximum speed, security and scalability
- Code reviews of other developers
To be successful in this role you will have experience/capabilities in:
- Demonstrable background as an iOS/tvOS developer.
- Test Driven Development (TDD).
- App Store releases.
- Mobile app architectures such as MVP/MVVM
- Swift / Objective C
- Object-Oriented Programming.
- Model View Controller methodologies.
- Understanding of SnapKit, SwiftyJSON and Alamofire.
- Comfortable with Git version and control management.
- Integration of external Services/RESTful APIs.
In addition, experience with streaming, CI/CD tools and object-orientated languages such as Ruby would be highly beneficial.
Candidates are offered the opportunity to work remotely with a requirement to attend the London office for 2 days per month which will be aligned with their Sprint meetings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is excited about making a big impact in the way we watch TV and wants to join a company who truly believe in nurturing their team by offering study materials, online courses and paid certifications. If you feel this is the role for you, please apply now for immediate consideration.