Our client, an international broadcaster, have an exciting and rewarding permanent opportunity for a Product Manager to join their digital product team.
As Product Manager you will lead the team who are responsible for solving customers' needs with products while designing a coherent user experience across a range of platforms for the distribution of content over various digital platforms.
Key responsibilities and requirements include:
• Reporting to the Head of Product, you will oversee one or more product streams, projects or brands within the digital product portfolio and take responsibility for their vision and roadmaps.
• Work with stakeholders to elicit customer problems and business requirements and articulate the ‘why’ behind a particular initiative. This might include running workshops or requirements gathering sessions and conducting customer research.
• Communicate the ongoing product roadmap on a regular basis to internal stakeholders and product teams
• Define the outcomes the product should achieve alongside owning, measuring and sharing key product metrics, impacts and learnings
• Collaborate with UX, design and developers to design and deliver user-centric and data-led solutions and present these to stakeholders, sometimes getting involved in user research and testing
• Document detailed requirements, user cases, functionality, processes.
• Use data to inform decision making
• Oversee user acceptance testing of delivered user stories/features.
• Researching potential technical solutions, new solutions, editorial tools, new software, suppliers etc.
• Supporting users in use of products and internal tools such as content management systems
• Keep abreast of best practice in product development and agile practices as well as the media and broadcast industry
• Deputise for the Head of Product from time to time in meetings or periods of leave
• Adhoc support tasks and troubleshooting
To be considered you will have previously lead a small product team within digital publishing platforms for the distribution of content (news, video, audio streaming, websites, apps etc).
This role will offer a hybrid flexible working pattern (2 days office based), working for a fantastic organisation. If you have all the key attributes and skills, and are eligible to work and reside in the UK, please apply now!