A major global broadcast product manufacturer has a permanent job vacancy available for a Product Specialist to join their Professional Services team based in the South East, UK.
As Product Specialist, you will become an expert on the company's playout solution and play a key role in supporting the sales team.
In addition, you will provide operational support, training and knowledge share with customers through the delivery of presentations on-site, at tradeshows and in-house whilst also demonstrating product features to provide persuasive evidence of their solution. You will also create operational and training documentation, videos and materials for public consumption.
To be successful you should demonstrate skills in the following requirements:
- Experience of broadcast playout or MCR environments
- Confidence and proven experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to deliver clear and engaging presentations and/or product demos
- Cloud, VM or IP knowledge
- Scripting or programming knowledge
- Experience with the Adobe suite, 3D Studio Max, Maya or Cinema 4D
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone open to extensive travel across the region and worldwide with proven knowledge of playout/MCR products and excellent communication skills.
Keen to know more? Apply now for immediate consideration. Please note, candidates must hold the right to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.