We are working with an award-winning, video streaming company who are looking for a Scrum Master who will be their go-to person for applying Scrum to the production of high-quality work by your Scrum Teams.
As the Scrum Master you will be responsible for all Scrum Ceremonies for multiple Scrum teams. Your duties will include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies. You’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during Sprints.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master
- Good experience of systems such as Jira
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques
- The ability to work with colleagues effectively whether it be face-to-face or remote.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously to achieve agreed objectives.
- Excellent collaboration skills and flexibility to work in a small team.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and relish being challenged to deliver your best results every day.
In addition, experience with streaming, video metadata and ingest would be highly beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is excited about making a big impact in the way we watch TV and wants to join a company who truly believe in nurturing their team by offering study materials, online courses and paid certifications. If you feel this is the role for you, please apply now for immediate consideration.