We are working with a leading company in Software for Audio professionals, which is used by the top names in Sound, Gaming and Films and they are looking for an UX/UI Designer!
This opportunity is open for someone to work fully remote anywhere in the UK.
As the UX/UI Designer you will:
- Create user-centred designs detailed from the Product Owner and client feedback
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- You will translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Design UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
Skills for this role:
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Experience working with the following tools - Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch etc.
- Have a keen interest in Sound or the Gaming Industry
- Have a strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics and modern design styles
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is an experience UX/UI Designer who has a interest in Audio software and the Gaming industry. If you feel this is the role for you, please apply now for immediate consideration.