We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Specialist to join a global broadcast organisation based in West London on an initial 4-month contract basis.
The role is remote-working with 1 day in the office per week.
As a Social Media Specialist you will work across social media platforms to ensure fully integrated campaigns across the company’s flagship brands and franchises.
Your duties will entail:
- Assisting with social media accounts
- Liasing and working in collaboration with marketing and creative teams
- Drafting content calendars in line with marketing priorities
- Sourcing, producing, copywriting, and scheduling content
- Directing and briefing editors to create content that will guide viewers to D2C products
- Encourage brand engagement and catalyse conversation in social spaces
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of “sticky” video content
- An ability to adapt or edit content for sharing across various platforms (e.g. Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook)
- Good understanding or experience of the broadcast, media, and digital industries
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading organisation and work within fantastic surroundings.
If you feel you are a suitable applicant for this role and have the necessary skills and experience to be considered, then please apply with your CV now.
Please note, our client is unable to provide sponsorship therefore applicants must already have the necessary visa/documentation in place allowing you to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.