A leading broadcast technology services company is looking to recruit a talented Broadcast Engineer to join their engineering team, working on-site at their cutting edge technical facilities in London. The impressive facility comprises of broadcast studios, production galleries, edit suites, playout and MCR operations and as Broadcast Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring the operational needs and technical requirements are met through innovation and development.
Your duties will also include working on technical installation projects and be responsible for the rig, operation and maintenance of equipment including cameras, augmented reality tools, vision switchers, routers and products within their studios, MCR and CAR.
To be successful in the role, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and/or experience:
- Experience of vision, sound and routing systems within a broadcast TV studio environment
- Knowledge of computer systems, IT and IP networking infrastructure
- An understanding of the 'live' transmission chain in a broadcast environment
- A passion for utilising innovative and emerging technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting / fault-finding skills
Experience with the following technologies would also be advantageous: Sony Vision Switchers, Sony 2400 cameras, GV Vision Switchers, Axon/GV/Evertz Glue, BNCS and NCAM AR tracking systems.
Please note, this is a shift based role operating on a 8/14 pattern - this also includes weekend work and occasional night shifts.