An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Technical Operations to join an award winning, industry leader who provide bespoke broadcast workflow solutions to major broadcast clients and productions across the globe.
As Head of Technical Operations, you will be responsible for the management and development of the engineering and technical teams including conducting reviews, identifying areas of improvement and working with each individual to put development plans in place. In addition, you will have overall responsibility of the engineering area of the business, technical workflow advancements and work closely with the management team to improve working processes.
You will manage relationships with 3rd party service providers and suppliers and deal with incoming troubleshooting queries from engineers and clients and ensuring support systems are in place.
To be successful in the role, candidates should be able to demonstrate or have knowledge in the following:
- Demonstrable experience of line management and developing staff
- Experience in a post-production or outside broadcast environment
- Able to manage, develop and grow client and supplier relationships
- Technical reporting and drawing skills
- Experience in Avid or Adobe environments
- Knowledge of operating systems; Windows, macOS and Linux
- Knowledge of EVS broadcast equipment
- Knowledge of cloud computing and virtual machines
- Experience of shared storage and media asset management
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is confident in their ability to motivate and develop technical teams to work at their very best and is excited by the chance to support the company through a period of expansion.