We are working with an award-winning, leading video steaming company who are working with some of the biggest names in the media industry who are looking for a Full Stack Laravel Developer.
Their uniquely developed AWS-hosted platform manages complex streaming workflows and is optimised to manage, distribute, monetise and analyse live and on-demand video. In joining the team, you'll focused on backend API development using Laravel whilst enhancing their browser-based CMS frontend using the TALL stack.
- Build solutions that leverage object-oriented and programming best practices
- Contribute to all aspects of the video platform life cycle
- Re-factoring code to reduce complexity and increase maintainability.
- Implement a robust set of services and APIs that power their video platform, white label and 3rd party interfaces
- You can show commercial experience utilising Laravel & Tailwind
- Ability to work with large MySQL databases
- Experience in implementing 3rd party APIs (payment providers, AWS etc.) and creating RESTful APIs
It would be a huge bonus if you have:
- Experience with the TALL stack (Tailwind, Alpine.js, Laravel and Livewire)
- Knowledge of Laravel Eloquent models
- Experience in a TDD environment using PHPUnit
- Understanding of AWS
- Experience within the media sector or video streaming
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic full-stack web application developer who is passionate about problem solving to join a company offering the chance to work on technically complex projects in an Agile environment.
Hybrid working policy: 1 day in the Central London office per week. Note: Candidates will be required to work 2/3 days in the office during the on-boarding period.