A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CEO of Film Productions to join a newly established Production Company based in the Middle East.
As CEO, you will be responsible for the delivery of 4 key goals including the creation of a long-term strategy plan, production of content including films, mini-series, web shows and TV shows as well as developing cinematic content, scripts and IPs that ultimately results in successful and sustainable growth.
- Hiring, retention and development of talent for the company
- Managing P&L of the Film Production company
- Ensuring films are completed on time, in budget and to a high-level both artisitcally and technically
- Supervision of the creative department to develop scripts, screenplays and IPs
- Ensure the protection of copyrights, license, IPs and other assets
- Liaising with distributors and streaming channels/platforms to release the content
- Reporting to the board about the development and operations
- Experience working as an Executive Producer within a large film production company
- Proven background in producing multiple feature films
- Business acumen and knowledge of what it takes to run a successful production house
If you'd like to explore this opportunity further and play a vital role in driving the company's expansion, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Successful candidates will be offered a generous salary, benefits package and relocation assistance including visa sponsorship. Please note, in order to qualify for a visa candidates will need to hold a Bachelors degree.