We are recruiting for a Digital Content Creator who has exceptional Photographic, Videography and editing skills to join the world's largest supplier of special effects for live events!
Our client is looking for an experienced and ambitious photographer/ videographer who can deliver high quality content in variety of environments where there is only one opportunity to get the right shot.
This will be both onsite at local and international live events to shoot our client's equipment in action and in the studios photographing and editing content to be used for promotional material on the clients website and social media feeds.
- At least 2 years' experience in photographing live events and entertainment- particularly in low light environments.
- Experience in photo and video editing software (Adobe Lightroom/ Premier Pro, Illustrator, iMovie etc).
- Experience in maintaining professional social media feeds.
- Experience of drone photography- drone license or ability to get one would be advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of website management using software such as Wix.
If you feel this applies to you then send us your CV with an attached portfolio/showreel including no more than 5 images and 2 videos- particularly from concerts or low-light action shots from other environments.